“Where did the name TZS come from?”
That’s one of the most common questions I get. It comes from my three children Taylor, Zach, and Sarah. As for myself, my name is Mark Ellis and I’ve been the owner of TZS Auto Body since the day it opened in June of 2004. My first experience in the auto body industry came right out of high school in 1986. I fell in love with the profession and set my sights on one day opening my own shop. My driving ambition was to make it a business that ensures quality in every single job that comes through it’s doors. Throughout our entire 16 years in business our motto remains Quality First.
What does Quality mean to you? NO Diminished Value
Google “diminished value” and you will find the general definition is accelerated depreciation via post a collision repair that did not restore your vehicle properly to its pre-loss condition resulting in a lower resale, trade in, or lease turn in value. Ultimately this costs you money; for no good reason and it is not acceptable.
We take pride in our workmanship and enjoy taking care of our customers. We have an A+ rating with the BBB of NH. We are a PPG certified paint shop. We are an ASE Master Collision repair facility.
Some basic quality considerations in the repair process include;
- Were the panels prewashed with wax & grease remover prior to sanding to prevent contamination in the paint?
- Were all the panels thoroughly prepped to insure proper paint adhesion and chip resistance?
- Were all the panels fully coated with corrosion protection before final reassembly?
- Do the repairs match, in terms of fit & finish, to the original panels inside & out?
- Did the shop review and implement required repair specifications and procedures?
The list goes on, however in the end there should be no sign of repair; just complete, thorough, high quality repairs.